Your company’s invaluable knowledge, available anywhere
Klutch is for teams that want to collaborate and organize company information, save time on repetitive questions, and onboard new team members. Watch video
Document your company’s valuable knowledge
For short, copyable answers to help you stop repeating yourself with customers
- Save time searching and replying to repeated questions
- Accessible canned responses from any device
- Fill out forms and emails in one click
- Save useful snippets and links that you use frequently
- Better, quicker support and sales employee onboarding
For long-form, critical company information shared to individuals, teams, or the whole company
- Save time searching for answers and guides
- Document all SOPs and important company information
- Up-to-date knowledge base leads to more informed team
- Less mistakes, faster and smoother work flows
- Better, quicker employee onboarding
Access it anywhere in
Klutch’s canned responses are there to help you deliver your
valuable information to your teammates and customers.
Keep your team on the same page
Real-time CollaborationWork together in real-time on your documents or just leave a comment for people to see later
Template LibraryChoose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your for you and your colleagues to use
Flexible PermissionsShare your drafts or published pages with individuals, user groups, or the entire company
Sensible OrganizationManage your drafts and pages in designated, customizable folders so nothing gets lost
It's a great app! Easy to use and ideal when drafting a large number of canned responses (the categories feature is terrific for this purpose). Had some trouble upgrading my account on my Mac, but co-founder Tomer A. helped me sort it out with ease. Looking forward to the Teams version when it becomes available!
If you want anything get done faster - you need to get this extension! It's absolutely amazing. It will literally save me HOURS each year.
This extension is just what I was looking for! I could not be happier!
In my job I usually need to answer many repetitive questions. I wondered if there was an extension for Chrome that would allow me to handle canned responses, I tried several tools, but Tray Canned Responses was the most comprehensive I found: